Could someone tell me where to start looking for a solution to an issue
please, be it searching site, basics page or whatever. I had QLMS
running fine but following either a QNAP update or installing 2.20.00,
it ceased to work (February?). I'm an amateur but brave, I'm not sure
where to start. Installed via QNAP club, when starting I get "secure
connection not supported" (not sure if this is relevant) and going ahead
anyway, I get "can't connect to 192....9001". I've been resisting asking
since Feb, looked around here a little but... Here I am. Thanks!

TS-653 Pro
4.4.2
4GB ram
QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00