Only softsqueeze produces on my windows system this error for my local
radio stations, Spotty is working well. I tried tunneling it via ssh (at
least I configured it wo an error) (cause I am on my companies laptop
connected via VPN with my company network, but am still connected to my
local raspberry pi 4b with dietpi/squeezeboxserver at the same time)
causing the same 503 error. I am listening from my kitchen with a
squeezebox classic at the moment, but would like to listen as well (the
radio) from my laptop...

Could you please describe your setup? Where is your LMS installed? Where do you have the players? Where do you see the 503?

I'm confused by your posting.

--

Michael