mherger wrote:
> > Only softsqueeze produces on my windows system this error for my
> local
> > radio stations, Spotty is working well. I tried tunneling it via ssh
> (at
> > least I configured it wo an error) (cause I am on my companies laptop
> > connected via VPN with my company network, but am still connected to
> my
> > local raspberry pi 4b with dietpi/squeezeboxserver at the same time)
> > causing the same 503 error. I am listening from my kitchen with a
> > squeezebox classic at the moment, but would like to listen as well
> (the
> > radio) from my laptop...
>
> Could you please describe your setup? Where is your LMS installed? Where
>
> do you have the players? Where do you see the 503?
>
> I'm confused by your posting.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I think he means he can’t connect when using works laptop and work VPN

The VPN is probably set to send all traffic down it’s tunnel when up.
This means that access to everything is controlled by the the work IT
admins. If they want to block certain domains etc then they can do so
easily. Meaning you are unlikely to ever get it to work over their VPN

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng