kidstypike wrote:
> Are we talking about re-ordering as in moving visible items up or down
> in a list, or choosing which items appear in a list? Two very different
> things.
>

> If you are referring to the post by @d6jg, he says you can re-order the
> "Home" page using Material, this isn't the same as the "My Music" page.
>
> But I don't see how you can re-order the "Home" page in Material, yes, I
> know you can choose what appears there, but there's no way to re-order
> the menu items. Happy to be proven wrong though. :)

You can re-order via drag'n'drop - but not on iPhone (iPad yes, iPhone
no) as HTML5 d'n'd does not seem to work there. I have an issue open on
the github page for this -
https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/107 - since April 2019!
However, as I don't use an iPhone its not a high priority for me.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.