Hello!

It seems I have a very strange problem. I have albums from "Marius
Müller-Westernhagen" and "Westernhagen" (He changed the name for newer
albums).
When I go into the menu via "Artists", I find the following order:

Madness
Manfred Man
Marillion
Marius Müller-Westernhagen.  <-------
Mark Knopfler
Mike + The Mechanics
Milla
Westernhagen. <-------
Mungo Jerry
Nazareth

Unter "W" I can not find Westernhagen. I have nothing in the sorting
Tags in the MP3 files for this artist.
This is an example of a file with all the tags inside:
30854

So why in the world is an artist with "W" inserted at "M"? This is the
only artist I can find that is wrong.

|Filename: Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-27 um 23.30.44.png                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30854|

Pi4 4GB piCorePlayer with LMS and Squeezelite for USB; Pi3B+ (7"
Display, Hifiberry DAC+ Pro) piCoreplayer with Squeezlite/Jivelite for
Hifiberry and Bluetooth headphone; two Airport Express