mherger wrote:
> > I would like the upstairs unit to show up (squeezebox) as the default
> > player when I go to the web interface...it always defaults to
> > "picoreplayer", so it seems to be alphabetical... I have tried
> renaming
> > the players, but after restarting LMS, it goes back..
>
> The default skin would keep the setting in a cookie. If you don't accept
>
> cookies, or have the browser clean them regularly, you'll loose that
> setting. You can add a player=00:04... parameter to the URL to override
>
> the behaviour.
>
> Don't know about Material, but I believe it's similar.
>
> --
>
> Michael
Thank you -- I have browser set to remove cookies etc everytime I close
the browser -- this explains it --

Here is my player:
31216
How do I add the address to the URL ? IP or MAC address ? ...

|Filename: lms.png                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31216|

Bill Clark, Windham, VT
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.3 - 1596358162 @ Mon Aug 3 04:13:28
CEST 2020
Hostname: ubuntu-lms  - ProxMox Virtual Environment 5.4-3 | Ubuntu 16.04
xenial
piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v6.0.0 | www v0005 | linux
4.19.105-pcpCore_v7 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP