SlimChances wrote:
> You need to save the search as a library view and then it should appear
> under library views. I notice this does not work so well in Material
> skin (to my knowledge) but does work in Classic skin

At the risk of getting off topic... What does not work with Material's
is load this view in a frame and add some CSS to make it more
Material-like. But it -should- function exactly the same. So, I'm curios
to find out what might be wrong. (Please feel free to reply in the
Material thread).

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools
4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.