sorry for such a noob question from a long time member, maybe I have
just forgotten or it's that I am new to PiCore...

What is the best way to update LMS on a PiCore? I use the PcP UI
->LMS->Nightly update and I get a "Bad Address 'A' Exiting..." message,
I tried the same via ssh as per the instructions here:
https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml and the get the
same message.

I am obviously overlooking something, probably incredibly simple, but I
am puzzled...I am looking for someone to tell me so I can slap my
forhead and say "Of Course!" :confused:

Thinking about it, when I went from pcp 4 to 6, I did a new install, and
installed lms 7.9.2 and haven't upgraded since, so maybe I have never
done it???

Thanks;
Jim