slartibartfast wrote:
> There is an issue with the latest nightly for LMS 8.0.0
> https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums%2Eslimdevices%2Ecom%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D112885&share_tid=112885&share_fid=813&share_type=t&link_source=app
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yes, the actual nightly is faulty. I did a ssh into my nas and ran

./QLogitechMediaServer.sh rollback

and downgraded to the last nightly build. For this you have to have a
backup of the last builds in
/share/????/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/Backup.
And take care of you settings in the .QLMS.conf file. See here:

./QLogitechMediaServer.sh rollback
Lets you rollback, to earlier installed release of LMS if they have been
installed.
Will show a menu, where you can choice a older version. ( Only if that
version was installed earlier )
( Very usfull if a new release is causing trouble, don't forget to
disable updates with NOUPDATE=0 to stop updating/upgrading ! )

LMS is running and the next nightly will soon be fixed, so you can
reenable the update settings.

NAS: QNAP TS-451 QTS 4.4.2.1310 (4x 4TB, RAID5)
Services: QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00