Hi,
I'm currently running LMS 7.9.4 on a Raspi 3B+ (max2play) with UPnP
Media Interface plugin activated. Basically, everything is working well
and DLNA performance (seen from DLNA "only" clients) is quite nice. But
after a while of operation, days or somethimes weeks, all of a sudden
the DLNA server disappears from the network, whereas all other LMS
functionality is unaffected. Further, there are no debug logs from the
plugin itselve when logging is activated. Only logs about regular DLNA
access.

Since LMS server seems to stop repsonding to network broadacast from
DLNA clients performing device discovery (SSDP), it must be hanging at
the lowest-level. I'm not familiar with LMS architecture, but I'd guess
the problem resides at the core LMS portion handling network connections
(to respond to discovery requests, right?), and not inside the Media
Interface plugin. (That's why there aren't any debug log messages, I'd
guess)

This said, I've got some questions:
- Is there a way to activate debug logging for the lowest level DLNA
code, too?
- How to debug such problems in general?
- Is there a way to reset (the plugin or DLNA status) without restarting
the server (no interruptions!)?

This issues is really annoying, since it's something only I can fix.
Other users in my house are blocked. (I do not want my small kids to
configure or restart LMS!)

Any help is really appreciated,
Regards,
Toby