mherger wrote:
> > Failure is expressed by the target media folder no longer being
> visible
> > or accessible to LMS.
>
> But LMS does start? Then it certainly is a permissions issue. Try to
> give perl5.18 full access, too.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I had been hobbling along with a very old build for about two months,
because of the multiple perl permissions issues.  The old build was
running fine, so I just ignored it.

But D&D perl5.18 into Full Disk Access solved this for me as well.

The trick is you have to do it from Finder, and not from the System Pref
pane, as the latter does not allow you to access system/protected files
for some reason.

Those files protected files can be accessed via a standard Finder pane,
by using the (Cmd + Shift + . (dot)) command.

Then it's a simple D&D into Full Disk Access and a system restart.

I must say, running LMS on a Mac in 2020 is increasingly a labor of
love.  Like running a steeplechase race.

Once Big Sur hits, I'm sure we'll have a new thread and new set of
obstacles and closed doors to navigate.