bobcoupee wrote:
> So a reboot of both the server and router has not fixed the issue.
>
> "Interestingly" if I browse for the station via the "Radio" menu option
> it appears and displays the song that is currently playing. However when
> I try to play it on a device it has the song that was playing last time
> I added it to a queue, see attached image.
>
> It looks like something is being cached by the system.

Metadata is fetched separately form a different site from audio.  LMS
will rememebr the URL whi has the associated metadata butmetetada
provision is speare from playing audio.

When testing stick to trying to play the URL
https://radio.streemlion.com:2295/stream

Do not use Tune-in plugin or menus as it seems to be confusing the
issue.

If you can stop LMS and delete the LMS cache (cache.db) - that should
remove all LMS cached data.  Then after LMS is restarted, only test by
playing the strremlion URL.