networx wrote:
> Also played fine for me the last years. I already enabled proxied
> streaming without luck.
>
> Same with most other stations like SWR3. LMS shows starting stream,
> playing for 22 seconds, then stops. No sound, no log entry. If i connect
> to mysqueezebox.com streams and favorites will play.

If it is not working for you with proxying via LMS then that is a
slightly different problem and it might be fixed by moving to a more
recent LMS.

For Squeezelite - I saw a Github notification today that Ralphy might
have a solution for stations that are using https but are not doing it
on the regular https port (443).

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland