bpa wrote:
> No I see them now.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > 20-10-25 17:45:40.7584] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::tokenizeConvertCo
mmand2 (641) Using command for conversion:
"/volume2/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Bin/sox" -t opus - -t flac -C 0 -
  > [20-10-25 17:45:40.7602] Slim::Player::Song:pen (565) Tokenized command:
"/volume2/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Bin/sox" -t opus - -t flac -C 0 -

--------------------

> This shows that conversion is being done using sox to do opus to
> Flac.
>
> It looks like either
> 1. sox on your system does not support opus
> 2. sox does not run on your system.
>
> Test and get the version of sox on your system by running it on a
> command line

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> If version runs then try just sox command and it will display formats
> supported.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > /volume2/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Bin/sox

If I run it in a terminal, I get a positive response with a version (SoX
v14.3.2), and the supported file formats (and a whole list of command
arguments). Anything particular you need in this, or any specific
command I should try? I agree with in that I think it must be something
to do with this, although I don't understand why it does work on my
google nest mini; does that issue a different to the sox-command or
something?