Hawkeyenl wrote:
> I don't know why it's trying to convert to mp3. I got the same logging
> when trying to play it on ipeng on my iPhone as when trying to stream it
> to the squeezelite player I have upgraded. I set the bit rate to 128k,
> but then I got the following result in the log:

Before you go too far with lame (probably post on pinkdot's thread to
get an good answer as there are alternatives for low power CPUs/NAS)

You seem to not to know about MP3 is used for bit rate limited yet
knowing how to bit rate limit to 128k

Can you confirm that the 128k setting is via the menu Paul suggested
Settings/Player/Audio and not some other setting in iPeng