Hawkeyenl wrote:
> So I found an AAC stream and set the bitrate to 64kbps, which is the
> lowest I can select. I believe in the output below you can see that it's
> actually able to transcode using lame to 64 bitrate?

It looks like it is works but why use youtube- again not a simple http
aac or even mp3 stream with a higher bit rate rate than the limit. .
There are many direct http stream probably in the Radio menu.

When testing choose a simple stream first - youtube has too many issues
which can change daily and would not be the first choice to use to test
a working system as it is unsure whether the problem is youtube
source/plugin  or your system.