mps wrote:
> Yeah, IÂ’ve reluctantly reached the conclusion that itÂ’s time for me to
> retire my LMS on ReadyNAS (see my earlier post today in this thread).
> While the // is fixable, the SSL problem seems more fundamental. I hate
> seeing you have to spend time supporting such archaic systems...
>
> Still, IÂ’m not the only ReadyNAS user and would love to know what
> Ligerien thinks.

Hi mps,

Same here, it strikes me that the RAIDiator OS is really really old and
does not warrant any time for support from the (great) LMS/etc. dev
team.
I am still hoping that upgrading the NAS to ReadyNAS OS 6 will enable to
have SSL support.
I see in the literature that Https can be enabled... Some hope.

Anyway, I will give it a try and see what it gives. I also want to run a
DomoticZ server on the NAS, and the upgrade to OS6 is mandatory for
that.
I am just not familiar enough with those little animals Raspberries and
all PiCo to know what to buy and install...

Patrick