Hi there,am a longtime user of the LMS server,I have two computer
running LMS 8.0
one on win7 PC updated from LMS 7.9  to LMS 8.0 yesterday
the other PC with win10 ,was freshly installed yesterday
but both of the computers cannot open control panel by rightclick the
LMS icon ,
I choosed open Control Panel As Administrator too but to no avail.
I located and tried to open the "squeezeboxcp" file but invain.
Any hints on it? Seems this has happened before in April
Many thanks

|Filename: server.log on win 10.zip                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32316|