athelney wrote:
> Hi digimaster,
>
> As I've had some issues, I decided to perform a clean install using a
> package downloaded from the Club to my PC.
>
> Following the install I noted that version 8.1 had been installed rather
> than 8.0 which, as 8.1 is not a stable release, seemed inappropriate.
>
> Looking into it I found that the Config file is installed with:
>
> #NOUPDATE=0 # (0) [ When set only manual update can be done, or
> UPDATE=/NIGHTLY= ?.?.? will trigger a update ! ]
> UPDATE=1 # (1) [ Will check on official update on every startup, 0 will
> disable it. ]
> NIGHTLY=1 # (1) [ Check on NIGHTLY update on every startup, 0 will
> disable it. ]
> #NOMAJOR=0 # (0) [ When set NIGHTLY wont check a major level up. Example
> when set if RELEASE is 7.9.2, NIGHTLY will not check 8.0.0 ]
>
> I assume that it has done this because because the NOMAJOR flag is not
> set.
>
> As I don't want to use 8.1 is there a flag that I can set to get the
> startup routine to install the latest version of the 8.0 release ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> JonNo the NIGHTLY option controls if it will use the beta version. So by
setting NIGHTLY=0 it won't use the latest beta version.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*