mherger wrote:
> > Yes i can do that, a complete delete and rescan everything?
>
> SSH in to the device
> (https://docs.picoreplayer.org/how-to/access_pcp_via_ssh/), run "top".
> The top line would give you something like this:
>
> Mem: 222824K used, 775996K free, 13088K shrd, 17652K buff, 68236K
> cached
>
> Just try to see whether during the optimize step the usage increases a
> lot. I would expect it to.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Ready to hit the button,
i set the Performance to maximum and the logging to
Info (database.info) - Metadata & Parsing Logging

What about the scan logs? they are set to error right now, is this ok?

And a complete clear and rescan is what we want, right?

Thanks
Pommes

The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen