Redrum wrote:
> ok, it is set, and I hit apply in settings. I don't have to restart LMS,
> do I? I have a podcast that I am halfway through and won't restart until
> tomorrow. I assume if it doesn't resume I just get you the log file?
>
> Jim

Yes, no need to restart. If you can try to restart and it fails, that's
where I'll take the log. If you have one today, I'll be able to have
look in the evening

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3