vco1 wrote:
> It's the fact that the Radio should show a menu when resuming a podcast
> episode.

my radio does. If I select a podcast that has been started, it options
play from last position or beginning. If I select beginning it does. If
I select play from last position, sometimes (maybe 50/50) it fails**,
but still plays form the beginning if it doesn't resume. This is an
inconvenience that I just live with. If I go back to recently played,
the behavior is the same.

Again, op, can you clear your playlist and see what happens? Not a
solution, but it might provide a lead.

Jim

**this is what I see when last position fails - it appears to start the
podcast from the beginning, then interrupt to try to ffwd to last
position, sometimes it works, sometimes not