slartibartfast wrote:
> When did this start happening?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure it was NOT happening prior to August 2020 (that's when I
upgraded to LMS 8.0.0 and discovered the PresetEditor plugin). But I
only realized the problem was happening back in December when a strange
preset magically appeared on my bedroom Radio. I couldn't imagine my
wife had added it, so I asked my kids. Sure enough, they had added the
new preset, but on THEIR Radio!

I just upgraded to LMS v8.1.2, 1611497551, but the problem remains.

At this point, it seems like I need to just live with the problem or
reset things to their defaults and start over. But what should I start
with? Wiping LMS cache/prefs/etc. and reinstalling? Factory reset the
Radios?