Can anyone tell me why my LMS v8, even after a complete rescan this
afternoon (it did this before the rescan by the way), shows some albums
as if they are not albums but individual tracks? Like this (an "album"
with 40+ tracks, different artists and NO year, but all in the same
album):

33650

I cannot see in mp3tag why the LMS scanner is doing this. mp3tag shows
this as a single album with 40+ tracks. And it's not the only album
shown like this either. I have multiple opera recordings where the album
name is the same for all tracks, but LMS displays them as individual
items in Genre - Album view. And it's not Material  either - the default
skin shows the same. It's something that the LMS tag scanner is doing.

It's really baffling.

Thanks.

|Filename: LMS_Screenshot_20210304_012903.jpg                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33650|