dminches wrote:
> I have some of the same issues.  In some instances I have corrected the
> artist and album artists tags but the album still show up under the old
> artist name.  I have dozens of tag corrections that aren't reflected in
> my LMS library.Normally, my tag corrections go through with a clear library
> and rescan
(at least I thought they did). Interestingly these are all HDCD encoded
rips with peak extension that I converted to the 20-bit decoded
versions. Deleted the encoded versions, and gave the 20bit decoded
versions new tag name. I probably did this at least a year ago and I'm
surprised I only caught it now especially having so many Grateful Dead
titles affected.