Paul Webster wrote:
> If you turn off the t-mobile device then that should remove any
> possibility of there being 2 DHCP servers.
> However, quite a few are reporting issues here with SB Radio and
> Orbi/mesh stuff.

Is the t-mobile truly "turned off" when I disable the wireless
broadcasts even though you can plug into it directly and get on the
Internet?  It is the modem for the Orbi, so I can't turn it off and
there is no option to "bridge."

Just turned the Orbi back on without plugging into the Tmobile.  We will
see if the Orbi wireless knocks the SB's off the T mobile without an
Internet connection.