kidstypike wrote:
> I was always an advocate for resizing to use the whole card if it was a
> smallish one, say 8GB or 16GB.
>
> However using the new "Create Backup" feature in pCP for a 16GB card
> takes for ever, and burning the resulting .iso file to a new 16GB card
> takes even longer, and failed, slightly different size card?
>
> I now resize to 2000MB, but my LMS cache is on a separate USB SSD.
>
> I would've liked to see the option to resize to 3000MB in the dropdown
> selection box, but that request fell on stony ground.

Thanks for the contributions. What I am trying to do now is figure out
how to get my LMS back up and running. From what you all have said there
seems to be a thought the the issue is not enough memory when I tried to
update. So I will make the resize to 2000MB. I was then thinking of
deleting Cache and Preferences via the GUI to see if that helped because
some of the files were empty and have been deleted. If that doesn't work
I would then try another LMS update. If all else fails I will have to go
back to square one and re root PcP. Does anyone think there is a better
way to trouble shoot or fix the problem?