svetter wrote:

> Paul - separately - I noticed that you are developer of the CBC Radio
> plugin.  As a resident of Toronto I have been disappointed that this
> plug-in has not worked for a long time - I get "404 Not Found".
> Searching for CBC on this forum doesn't come up with any hits...  Can we
> connect directly or via a forum thread to explore this.  Many thanks,

I think "a CBC Radio plugin" is probably correct here. I suspect you
were trying to use a different one.
Mine is only a year old - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112177-Announce-Song-info-plugin-for-CBC-Radio-Canada-(English-and-French-services)

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland