I am running LMS V8.1.1 on an iMac 10.12.6

I put myself through hell getting Spotify back when they screwed us! But
finally got it Spotty working.

Recently Spotify stopped working; Spotty was nowhere to be found in the
Settings of LMS in active or inactive plugins. (and no Spotify either)
I have spent the last 6 hours in futile pursuit of the answer, including
removing Spotty from the actual Spotify app thinking I could toggle
it-it's GONE! (This happened pretty late in this tryst at perhaps the 4
hour mark)

I think if I could install Spotty in LMS AND enable it in Spotify, I'd
be back in business, but I am out of patience and possibilities.
Could someone rescue this old digital dummie, pleas??!!!

Phil in NJ