Hi Folks

I am running a new install @ Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019

The problem: ALL radio stations go dead. By dead i mean: in some cases I
select the radio Station, it "plays" but no sound comes out. Songs even
change every few minutes but no sound. In some other cases I hit play
and nothing happens. ie: the button does not change to the pause button

This problem usually happens overnight. When I come back to the unit in
the morning, no radio...

The problem seems to go away when I do a complete "clear library and
rescan everything"...   BTW: I have auto scan set at 3am every day...

So, how can I fix this?

Thanks to ALL those involved in this amazing project and thanks in
advance for any pointers!