How about the following clarifications that will help others understand
what to do:

1. State that the build presented is an example, and that followers of
the instructions to get the current stable release that can be found at
2. Clarify the tools and CPAN libraries should come from a fork.

It seems like we should get mherger to merge in your CPAN updates.

Can you tell that I'm a big believer that forks should be temporary, and
that we should try as much as possible to get our improvements into
upstream so it becomes a matter of, "Take the current latest release"
instead of, "I have to maintain my fork for all time."

LMS 7.9 - 2xSB2, 2xBoom, 2xKodi, Ocean Digital WR2300S, Denon
AVR-X6200W, SHIELD Android TV