I uploaded the library.db with all 45 playlists some minutes ago.
Additionally the playlist files. When sorting the playlist-files by size
I did a rescan with all the playlists up to and with size 527 KB and
this rescan ended error free. Afterwards additionally with playlists up
to size 1 MB, this rescan was prematurely terminated when building
fulltext index 4. It is not clear to me whether this is due to the sum
of all playlists or to a single one. So on the other hand it is clear
that not the playlists with a size of more than 1 MB alone lead to the
error. That's all I can help with at the moment.

Thanks! I'll see what I can do. Most likely this is the change that broke the scan for you:

https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/commit/077e3dfe8cc9774399a7835fd1f7e9a3a92099e4

"Improve indexing performance on large playlists" - probably at the cost of memory usage... And not with that large playlists :-). Would LMS even be able to load a 20k tracks playlist?