scala wrote:
> @digimaster
> I would suggest implementing the same naming scheme that is now becoming
> common in other implementations (piCorePlayer
> https://docs.picoreplayer.org/how-to/upgrade_lms/, LMS Community
> container
> https://registry.hub.docker.com/r/lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver/#!),
> that is:
> - Release version http://downloads.slimdevices.com/releases/latest.xml
> currently 8.2.0
> - Stable version
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/releases/nightly/stable.xml currently
> 8.2.1
> - Development version
> http://downloads.slimdevices.com/releases/nightly/dev.xml currently
> 8.3.0
> I'm not a developer, I believe this would imply some reprogramming of
> your update routines (perhaps taking inspiration from the piCorePlayer
> lms-update.sh)
> Then one could always download and copy into the public share of the
> QNAP whatever version they may like, this upgrade/downgrade technique is
> very useful and should be kept.
> (At least, these are my suggestions, I would be grateful if you could
> take them in consideration!)Hmm i think you're suggestions are very good.
> Have to look how to make
it work in QLMS.

Thanks for bring it to my attention.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nokia 5.3 met Tapatalk

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/pools/c/8iYTFsTibV)*