jotap_66 wrote:
> Hi:
>
> A friend of mine asked me several times if MQA works in LMS. I always
> answer him I don't know. I have no interest in MQA. Anyway my friend is
> very interested in this.
>
> I used several tests from here http://www.2l.no/hires/index.html and a
> Dragonfly Red, in a Mac and an iPad but these tests do not work
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Is LMS compatible with MQA?
>
> I read several threads in this forum but at this time I don't know what
> is the correct answer
>
> Another question if is is there any DAC HAT for Rasperry Pi and an
> environment that could work with MQA
>
> Could you help me?
>
> Best Regards
>
> JP
I claim  no expertise but are you sure you are passing through the data
unchanged ie with volume control at unity gain and no transcoding
upsampling etc. If you are then i can't see why it would not work. IIRC
from way back people used to check bit perfect output using dts encoded
tracks.
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "in a Mac and an iPad". What is the
LMS server and what is the player?