adamdea wrote:
> I am not understanding what you are saying.
> In order to be decodable the MQA file must be passed completely
> unchanged (and that includes not having the volume changed by LMS). This
> not true of an ordinary flac file.
> Also, it did seem to me from the
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109269-LMS-and-MQA thread
> that some people had got MQA to work with LMS. perhaps @left channel can
> help

What I am saying if I got to decode HighRes files with LMS. Not only
16/44.. Also 24/96. But not MQA files.

It is possible that you are right. But I don’t know how to pass a file
completely unchanged for my Dragonfly decode MQA. What options must I
select in LMS to do that?  I read all the “LMS and MQA” thread but I do
not understand what they did for MQA to work in LMS.

Could anybody help me?

JO