Hello All,

I know this issue has come about in other threads, and I already tried
all suggestions like:

- restart LMS
- reboot Raspi
- re-enter password in Settings/Squeezebox.com
- reload browser

As others say, the apps are still there on my mobile Android running
Orange Squeeze.
An identical install of LMS in another home still shows all the
Apps....

Any further steps to check?

Ciao,

-Gian

Madamina, il catalogo รจ questo... town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas,
Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox Classic (2), 2 Squeezelite bt on
Raspi, Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Ubuntu 18.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic, SB Touch, Raspberry Pi
2 with HiFiBerry, Raspberry Pi Zero-w bt, Raspberry Pi 3 server with
Debian Jessie on Arm7