gian wrote:

> As others say, the apps are still there on my mobile Android running
> Orange Squeeze.
> An identical install of LMS in another home still shows all the
> Apps....

Have you tried in the Material Skin (installing it if you haven't
already)? I've also been seeing (or not!) this for the last week or so,
and as well as them being visible and working in the Android App,
they're also present in the Material Skin. Just, for me, not in any of
the other browser skins.

John

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 - 1633378714 @ Tue Oct 5 00:16:24
CEST 2021
Operating system: macOS 10.13.6 - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64
Perl Version: 5.18.2 - darwin-thread-multi-2level
Audio::Scan: 1.05
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.068
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)