I stopped the container and then set it up again. In Port changed to
9002 tcp and in Environment HTTP_PORT changed to 9002. Now the result is
a web page that says "Unable to Connect" versus the previous connecting
to the wrong page.

By the way can you tell me what _etc_ means in the configuration pages?
Like:
- /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro
- /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone:ro
I did not name any folder /etc. Is this something just for SSH? My
understanding is that in Environment I Add "LZ" on the left hand side
variables and "America/New_York" for me for the Value on the right hand
side. What is the relevance of local time?