I still can't understand how to get LMS to work in Docker. I have some
questions:

For launching via the GUI:
Could someone post what adding time zone should look like on the
environment tab?
The documentation gives both PGID and PUID equal 1000 on the environment
tab. Don't I have to SSH into the Synology to find the correct ID
numbers?

For Run or Compose scripts:
Could someone give and example of their lines for localtime and
timezone? Not knowing Linux, I just don't get how it should be written.
I don't have a /etc/localtime directory on my NAS!
Could someone give an example of how to write the "<somewhere>" part of
the path in Linux.

Thank you.