thewebgal wrote:
> New, but related question - I think.
> I've got LMS and Jivelite running on a Pi4 machine - everything is quite
> amazing - but - I have a huge music library in iTunes on a macPro on the
> network - over 2 TB worth of music - much of it lossless.  Is there a
> way to share this to the RPi? In the past - I have used the Apple
> "Remote" app on my iPhone and can pick the Pi as an Airplay speaker -
> but, is there another way to access all that music via LMS??

Posted in the hope that it helps :):)

I have set up the following this morning :) just for fun (and learning)

This is pCP v 8.1.0 on a rpi4b with LMS 8.2.1 stable

pCP is configured in Beta mode and  *Install and Enable additional File
Systems* performed on the LMS tab

Allow file sharing on the Mac, this is an iMac running El Capitan

On pCP LMS Tab: *Setup Network Disk Mount*

36415

*SHARE NAME* is APPLE HDD HTS541010A9E662 Media

and *OPTIONS* has vers=1.0 added

Then one can either navigate to the required folder

36416

expanding the tree as required

or install the iTunes plugin from Inactive Plugins and use that (I used
the *Browse* feature to navigate the tree)

36417

If you use the latter, when you click "Apply" LMS will start to scan the
folders

ronnie

|Filename: mnt iTunes.png                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36417|