thewebgal wrote:
> Nice - but those screens look different than mine,
> I have no "browse" function that I can see.
> I can't duplicate your choices - and get complaints that my mac's name
> does not match required format -
> and I can't change it now after 12 years.
>
> Again, I'm on a 2009 macPro running Mojave -

I'm sorry, but I can not help anymore with this. :(

The solution evades me, and I have just spent a lot of time trying to
find one.:confused:

I set up a 2012 Mac mine with Mojave on an external SSD, the internal
disk I reformaatted and installed some music files.

This is the nearest I can get to replicate your set up

No matter what combination I tried I could not connect via pCP

I tried with Windows 10 Pro desktop without success (the failure message
blamed either my user name or password)

On the Windows computer I could connect to the Mac mini via SSH and
WinSCP using the same user name and password the was rejected by windows
explorer. :rolleyes:

I could also connect from a rpi 4b running the Bullseye Desktop.

36438

ronnie

|Filename: 2021-12-13 14_57_16-Greenshot.png                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36438|