Paul Webster wrote:
> With a standard LMS on Windows it is difficult to get at the source code
> to insert diagnostics
>
> The code around that log message is:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> So I suppose it would help to find out which of those conditions is
> making it drop into the error handler.

I've added some additional logging here. Thanks for the pointer. Updated
packages should be up shortly (8.3 only).

Once you encounter this situation, please enable INFO logging for
scan.scanner. Then navigate around to get more information here.

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)