berxter wrote:
> Hi. I haven't experienced these problems since last week. However, I
> then emptied the cache and the LMS machine has been restarted several
> times. I have, among other things, built a RAID (I know, it was probably
> completely unnecessary and redundant, but it's my first steps into RAID,
> so...) and upgraded a few fans. If/ when the problem resurfaces, I will
> update here.
Update: I haven't experienced the problem since my latest post. I don't
know what, if anything, has stabilized the situation; however I suspect
the size of the cache somehow did play a role. Sorry to say, I didn't
note the details, but I remember the AlbumArt.db, in particular to have
been Ginormous :) . I'llcross my fingers, and hope this lasts. Cheers
all!