I am using Logitech Media Server after a long many years.
I was using Plex and the transcoding from lossless to lossy put me off
but the transmission was very reliable.

Tried LMS and it was spectacular.

I have ALBUM ARTIST menu which shows albums under a certain artist. But
i do not want it to show albums where the artist is part of a
compilation.
For example:
Looking under Album Artist, there is a band called "10cc" and under it
are all the albums listed but also an album called "Slow Rock
Collection" shows up with only their 1 song under that albums.

How can I ensure only albums from the artists are shown and not
compilations.

FYI, all my compilations have "ITUNESCOMPILATION", COMP" and
"COMPILATION" = 1
Latest version: LMS 8+

LMS installed on latest Windows 10 and using iPeng to access on iPad