millerdev wrote:

> It should not be necessary to click two times, although it's a little
> unclear what you're clicking. Can you give a more detailed description,
> including precise steps to reproduce, what you see, and what you expect
> to see? Thanks!

Yes: on touch devices you don't have "mouse over" so the "+" which allow
to open an item (like an artist) will not appear on the first touch :
you have to touch the item a second time. (This problem is on iphone/IOS
, not reproduced on Windows 10 with touch screen)

After few test I add these remarks :

- Feature request : do you think possible to display apps in the menu
  ? I would like to access Spotty from Ultralight skin ;)
- Feature request : be able to set the size of items because on some
  touch screens it is a little small (a new settings section ?)
- Little bug : whe you have selected a player with short name, the
  dropdown list is too small to display names of other players.
- Question : Is it normal that artist list doesn't display images ?
  (albums covers are OK)

Thank you.