Zombie wrote:
> Are there still problems upgrading to Qlogitechmediaserver 2.25.01?
> Hoping for a straightforward upgrade without fiddling with Putty and
> other stuff, is there any chance for that?
> Wise from previous upgrades I have no automatic upgrading of my LMS
> server.

It depends on your system, most likely what version of busybox you are
running.
For me, none of the 2.25.x versions works. 2.21.x gives me warnings but
does work in the end.

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ QTS 4.2.6 (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS 8.2.0 by QLMS 2.21.00   'QLMS at QNAP club'
(https://www.qnapclub.eu/sv/qpkg/545)
Squeezebox:  6x Receiver, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic, 1x Touch
Controller:  Control by Material skin or iPeng, Local music or Spotify
by Spotty