Jaca wrote:
> Here, just make sure your tags are correct

Thanks, I had tried this a while ago with very mixed outcomes, mostly
because my tagging had been really spotty. I've given it another go.
Here's my experience just in case it helps anyone else.

Getting the tags right was a nightmare. Wrong ID3v2 version (just didn't
recognise things), then EasyTAG had set a numerical genre, which wasn't
understood, so I thought I'd try ID3v1 and it truncated half the titles!
When I finally got the tags right with ID3v2.3, I found that it took
multiple rescans to get LMS to accept the changed.

Finally there now and this does provide a fairly decent browsing
experience, but I still see them showing up in the normal "Artists" and
"New Music" lists. Is there any way to make these follow the "All Music
without Audiobooks" library view?