slartibartfast wrote:
> I had never seen this option before. Thinking it could be useful I tried
> setting the Library View to "All without Audiobooks" but Audiobooks are
> still in the library view, even having their own menu item. How is this
> supposed to work?
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using TapatalkWell frankly I got another library view
> called MUSIC which is also
excluding specific folder to playalongs etc (stuff I don't want in
library and only access thru music folder) as well as audiobooks.. This
works just fine and I don't see any audiobooks  unless I chose
audiobooks library view

I assume std music without audiobooks should work in same manner
[image:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220215/282d938c27d9b01a3011d3a285a090d8.jpg]

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)