Man in a van wrote:
> and a couple more I forgot to ask :rolleyes::p:)
>
> How is the rpi connected to the network
>
> Is anything connected to the rpi; usb hardrive ? that sort of thing
>
> Is this a recent occurrence ?
>
> And a copy of the boot log might help;
>
> this is mine (the waiting for network might help)
>

> This is just a rpi3b with LMS v8.2.0 and only the Radio Paradise Plugin
> installed
>
> ronnie

The Pi is on a cabled ethernet connection.

No hard drive or USB drive connected to the Pi, only a network share to
the NAS which works fine with all file types.

The issue happened to me a few times last week, before that everything
worked fine for months.

I will test different RP stream types and save the pCP and LMS boot
logs.

Please tell me how I can add "waiting for network".