radekker wrote:
> These are exactly the same symptoms I experienced after a power
> failure.
> I rebooted pCP (and thus LMS) and everything was fine again.
>
> In the situation I'm referring to there was no power failure and *both*
> FLAC streams didn't play until I restarted LMS.
> This happened to me 3 times last week, but not always.
> It looks like I have to do some more testing (different stream types
> etc) to see what's really happening.

Thanks for the clarification. I don't have an answer for you, maybe
Ronnie does, he's a wizard :)

But, as a test, since the regular flac streams are affected, why not
create favorites to play the streams directly (from the link I gave
you). This will at least tell you if it's related to the plugin, or RP's
interface to the plugin (if that is different)

I do realize how frustrating "occasionally for no reason" issues can
be...:)

Jim

PS - as a bonus, since you like RP, check out "Jukebox Radio 2" out of
Toronto, Ont. Similar mix (I like it better), no commercials, no talk,
FLAC. You can stream it directly, but I use Paul Webster's "Radio Now
Playing" plugin that adds the song info and album art to the FLAC
streams. When I say that I like it better, its allot more like what RP
used to be before they migrated to being heavy in allot of newer and
world artists (I don't dislike, just prefer the older).